I can now have bowel movement naturally without taking laxatives!

Enerfiber
Enerfiber

5 years ago, due to a knee surgery, my muscle strength has been reduced significantly, which included my bowel muscles, as a result, I have to rely on the laxative for a regular bowel movement. Such reliance had made my body depended on laxatives, if I stop taking laxative I would get bloated and constipated. Later, I get to know Enerfiber and started taking one sachet every two days, I can now have bowel movement naturally without taking laxatives, constipation and bloating are also now rarer than it used to be. My 3 years old granddaughter does not eat the vegetable, but since she has Enerfiber she can now go to the toilet normally without making a fuss, her parents are very relieved because of Enerfiber.


5 年前因为膝盖手术,体质在手术过程变弱,机能缓慢,肠胃蠕动也变慢,肌肉无法推动,需要使用泻药才能正常如厕,如果没吃泻药就容易便秘胀气。泻药用久了变成有依赖性,后来认识了亿万航龙爱呢,刚开始服用两天一包,不需要泻药也能好好如厕,便秘胀气也慢慢缓解了。我三岁的孙女不喜爱蔬菜,喝了龙爱呢后上厕所也不再苦恼,她的父母可放心了。

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.